About Prince George ER
TriCities Emergency Center is now Prince George ER. Located in Prince George County, Virginia, our freestanding emergency center is staffed with board-certified physicians and nurses who deliver high-quality emergency care for your entire family.
Emergency care we provide
We're committed to providing high-quality emergency services at our emergency center, a service of TriCities Hospital. Our expert doctors, nurses and support specialists provide the same services found at a traditional hospital emergency room (ER), such as:
- Behavioral health crises
- Chest pain and other signs of a heart attack
- Concussions or head injuries
- Fractures or broken bones
- Minor or major cuts and wounds
- Respiratory complications
- Stroke symptoms
Our mission is to bring you rapid and effective care when you need it most, treating people of all ages with respect and compassion. We treat your family like our own.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Features of our emergency department
We constantly seek ways to make it easier for you to access the care you need when you need it. Some of the services and features of our ER include:
- Convenient parking close to the entrance
- Emergency transfers to TriCities Hospital as needed
- Staff, equipment and medication management system dedicated to pediatric care
- Private rooms with free Wi-Fi access
- Certified, acute stroke-ready facility
ER wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the HCA Virginia ER closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.