About Tysons Emergency
When you're facing a crisis, our freestanding emergency room (ER) is ready to care for you and your loved ones.
Emergency room in Tysons, Virginia
At our newest state-of-the-art ER, a service of Reston Hospital Center, our team includes board-certified emergency physicians and nurses, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our standalone emergency department provides the same services as a traditional emergency care facility with the added convenience of being close to where you live and work. We will create a treatment plan as quickly as possible that is tailored to your unique health needs. Our team ensures you receive the effective, high-quality emergency care you deserve.
Expert care and personalized amenities
Our emergency department offers services and amenities to make your visit with us more comfortable, including:
- Advanced imaging and diagnostic testing
- Board-certified emergency specialists trained in adult and pediatric care
- Convenient 24/7 valet parking and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible parking
- Eleven private treatment rooms, including one trauma room and ten exam rooms
- Free ambulance service for direct admission to Reston Hospital Center, as needed
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Full-service emergency care, as offered at our main hospital
- On-site laboratory testing
Tysons emergency virtual tour
Get a closer look at the new freestanding emergency room right in the center of Tysons Corner.
Tysons Emergency is now open
Emergencies hit close to home. Luckily, we’re just as close.