Life in Northern Virginia
Northern Virginia is the perfect environment to cultivate your medical career. Learn more about the culture, geography, school systems and how you can become one of the valued medical professionals that make up the HCA Virginia Health System.
A vibrant community
Northern Virginia offers unparalleled access to arts and culture, economic opportunity, education, history, sports and much more.
Features of our home
Among the features that make Falls Church and Fairfax County a great place to call home:
- A flourishing economy that leads the region in business growth and entrepreneurship
- A world-class public school system and the resources of institutions of higher learning, including George Mason University, Virginia Tech-National Capital Region, Marymount University and Northern Virginia Community College
- A high-quality transportation infrastructure that includes MetroRail, Amtrak and easy access to Dulles International Airport
- A wide range of housing options from urban high-rises to country homes
- Proximity to the vast cultural and historical resources of Washington, D.C., and the surrounding area, including the Smithsonian Institution, the National Zoo, Mount Vernon and world-renowned performing arts venues
- Professional football, soccer, men's and women's basketball and a host of other high-profile sporting events
- A great system of parks, pools and more than 500 miles of bike trails in Fairfax County
Join our family
If Northern Virginia sounds like a place you'd like to call home, discover how you can become part of our award-winning team of professionals.
Search all current job openings and apply online. (Job listings are updated regularly, so check back often.)