An online resource to provide you with access to health publications that will aid in keeping you and your family safe.
Resources to better your health
Keeping you and your family safe is our priority. Safety begins with understanding, so we provide a hub of online healthcare tools to make sure you stay informed.
Information you can count on
Whether you have an ongoing medical condition or a sudden emergency, staying informed about health conditions and available services is key for improving overall wellness. That's the approach we use to inform our online resources for you. We want to make your life as easy as possible you're dealing with something difficult, so we have created a suite of services and information to do that, including:
- COVID-19 resource center
- Freestanding emergency room faqs
- Healthy living blog
- Hospital medical staff information
One of the most integral pieces of information we try to communicate is the current level of flu risk. Our color-coded flu alert system demonstrates relevant dangers and the appropriate responses from our hospitals in the interest of promoting safety amongst patients and visitors alike.
- Flu alert level: green (typical) — No visitors with any signs or symptoms of illness are permitted around patients. Visitors may be issued masks or other protective clothing.
- Flu alert level: yellow (moderate) — No visitors with any signs or symptoms of illness are permitted around patients. Visitors may be issued masks or other protective clothing. Healthcare workers who decline the flu shot must wear masks.
- Flu alert level: red (critical) — No visitors with any signs or symptoms of illness are permitted around patients. Visitors must wear masks while visiting. Healthcare workers who decline the flu shot must wear masks in the clinical areas. During this period, visitation only runs from 7:00am to 10:00pm, only two visitors who have no signs or symptoms of illness are allowed per patient. These visitors must be a significant other, parent or direct caregiver and must be over the age of 18.