Caring for our community
Learn more about how Dominion Hospital invests in our community with efforts such as classes and support groups, financial contributions and partnerships with local organizations.
Dominion Hospital is committed to serving the people and communities of Northern Virginia and metropolitan Washington, D.C. We're in your neighborhood, we care about your health and we take an active role in supporting the communities we serve.
Our commitment to healthy communities includes:
- Classes and support groups for specific health needs
- Community outreach partnerships
- Charity care that provides free medical care and financial assistance to thousands in our region each year
Learn more about our Charity Care & Financial Discount programs.
Investing in our communities
In addition to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients, Dominion Hospital enriches our community economically and strives to provide a safety net for those who have nowhere else to turn for care. We work hand-in-hand with a number of nonprofit organizations to offer expanded health-related services to our local communities.
We make investments that create an impact throughout the region, including:
- Employing more than 1,500 people with an annual payroll in Northern Virginia of over $90 million
- Almost $39 million in annual uncompensated care
- More than $2 million in financial contributions and in-kind services to organizations such as local free clinics, colleges and local and national health-related organizations, including the Tiger Lily Foundation and Friends of Loudoun County Mental Health
- Nearly $10 million annually in state taxes, with more than $7 million related only to economic activity in Reston
- Capital investment spending that varies annually but can be as much as $4 million or more
Supporting local organizations
We welcome the opportunity to partner with organizations in our local communities to promote health and wellness. Our hospital staff can provide onsite health education and event speakers. Contact us for information about how we can work together on health initiatives.
Contact us online
Use our online form to contact us.