Requesting your medical records
We offer several ways to request your medical records depending on the type of information you need and format.
MyHealthONE Patient Portal
MyHealthOne consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to most of your medical records on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day. Some medical records may only be available through our hospital Medical Records office.
Download the MyHealthONE app
To request a copy of your medical records through the online portal, click on the link below and follow the prompts for online medical record request submission.
The link below will take you to an online health information request portal on a new screen. If you have questions about the Medical Records request process, please contact (844) 481-0278.
- Download, print and complete the authorization form. The authorization form must be signed and dated.
- In order to verify your identification and validate your authorization, we require a legible copy of a valid photo I.D. (e.g., driver’s license, military I.D. or state I.D.).
- You may send your request in the following ways:
- Fax: (844) 481-0298
- Email: Email Requests
PO Box 290789
Nashville , TN 37229-0789
- To obtain Radiology Images, please contact the Radiology Department directly.
- To obtain a certified copy of your Birth Certificate please contact your state or local Vital Statistics Office.
Records delivered by mail will be shipped within 5-7 Business days after processing.
Records delivered by email will be received within 1-2 Business days after processing
For questions regarding medical records, or to obtain the status of your request call us at (844) 481-0278.
Urgent Requests, Records for your Physician
For immediate continuity of care, your healthcare provider can request records.
The physician office must fax a written request on their letterhead to (678) 325-0357 indicating the patient's name, date of birth, date of visit and the name of the facility where you were treated. Please indicate "STAT" for all urgent requests. For assistance, call (877) 302-7338.
Non-Patient Requests (Insurance, Attorney, Disability and Third Party Requests)
Requests should be sent from your insurance company, attorney, or Disability Determination Service and be mailed to the address below. For assistance, call (877) 302-7338
Mail request to:
PO Box 291569
Nashville, TN 37229-1569