About Swift Creek ER
We provide compassionate, high-quality emergency care as well as access to many other hospital specialists and resources.
Our emergency room (ER) in Chesterfield, Virginia, is a satellite of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. In our all private rooms, our specialists provide pediatric and adult emergency services, including:
- 24/7 full-service emergency care, including pediatrics
- Advanced cardiology services
- Comprehensive pediatric services
- Dedicated FastTrack program
- Extensive imaging equipment, including CT scanner, digital ultrasound, digital diagnostic and portable X-rays
- Hoppymobiles for pediatrics
- Mental health care
- Neurological services
- Onsite laboratory offerings
- Respiratory care
- Stroke triage and treatment
- Telemedicine technology
We are located in the Hancock Village Shopping Center in Chesterfield, Virginia, and offer convenient on-site parking with direct access to our emergency department.
For more information about Swift Creek ER, call us at (804) 818-7750.
Emergency room wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the emergency room closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. Emergency room wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.
When to come to the ER
Using advanced medical technology, we can treat a range of life-threatening conditions as well as non-urgent conditions that need treatment within 24 hours.
Conditions we treat
Our emergency care physicians can treat a wide range of conditions, both life-threatening and urgent, in our emergency center and FastTrack program. They include:
- Any life-threatening condition
- Behavioral health conditions
- Broken or fractured bones
- Burns and severe wounds
- Cardiac arrest, chest pain and congestive heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Drug overdose
- Gynecological conditions
- Minor head injuries
- Minor illness and injury
- Persistent cough
- Respiratory arrest and shortness of breath
- Strains and sprains
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)