For medical professionals at Dominion Hospital
We offer a resource hub for healthcare professionals, including physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and others.
Your hub for Dominion Hospital
This information is devoted to our healthcare professionals, including physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and other medical professionals, at Dominion Hospital.
About Dominion Hospital
Dominion Hospital, the only freestanding mental health care facility in Northern Virginia, leads the region in short-term mental health services for children, adolescents and adults. From our location in Falls Church, Virginia, we offer a full range of treatment options with a special focus on crisis intervention and stabilization through our inpatient and partial hospitalization programs.
We collaborate with experienced clinicians who excel in identifying symptoms, developing comprehensive treatment plans and delivering effective clinical care. Our inpatient programs provide 24-hour nursing care with full psychiatric services, while our partial programs offer a highly structured environment during the day for participants who can return to their homes at night.
Explore careers at HCA Healthcare.
Who we treat
We are proud to offer services to people of all ages struggling with mental illness or behavioral issues. Our patient programs are:
- Children age 5 to 12 years old
- Adolescents age 13 to 17 years old
- Adults ages 18 years old and older
Dominion Hospital offers a great working environment, competitive salaries and a wide array of benefits designed to care for you and your family. These benefits — known as HCA Healthcare Total Rewards — supplement your pay and may be customized to your situation and needs.
Health benefits and retirement programs
Benefits available to Dominion Hospital employees include:
- Insurance — We provide peace of mind for you and your family by offering you life insurance, as well as coverage for medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, short-term and long-term disability.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) — FSAs allow you to set aside a portion of your pre-tax earnings to pay for qualified expenses, such as healthcare or day (child or elder) care.
- Financial education — Educate yourself about personal finances through on-site courses and online information and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) — This confidential service provides all employees with personal, legal and financial counseling and referrals.
- Voluntary benefits — All employees have access to legal advice, insurance for your vehicle, home or pet, long-term care insurance and voluntary permanent life insurance.
- Retirement program — Our 401(k) plan combines employer contributions with your own contributions to help you save for the future. Your hospital provides a 100 percent match of up to nine percent of your pay, based on your years of service.
Additional employee rewards and benefits
Dominion encourages quality of life for our employees through:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Short term disability (STD)
- Family, medical, military and bereavement leaves
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness programs
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Free parking
- Employee advisory groups, employee surveys and other channels for employee expression
- Professional development and education opportunities
- Employee recognition programs and events
- Employee discounts and amenities
- Support for community organizations and causes championed by our employees
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund, which provides financial assistance for employees in times of disaster or personal distress
Human resources contacts
We want to hear from you about your interest in working with Dominion Hospital and HCA Healthcare. Contact us in any of the following ways:
Email Human Resources
2960 Sleepy Hollow Rd
Falls Church, VA 22044
HCA Virginia Health System’s Mental Health Unit Direct Admission access makes it easy for providers to admit voluntary patients. A call to a member of our mental health team will determine if your patient is appropriate for direct admission. We quickly begin the admission process, eliminating the emergency department when not necessary for medical attention.
If you are a provider, please call our direct admission line at (571) 425-2164.
Resources for medical professionals
Current and potential employees will find helpful information about working with Dominion Hospital.
Scholarships and career exploration
For students interested in pursuing an associate’s degree in nursing, HCAid offers full scholarships with financial assistance provided by Dominion Hospital to cover your tuition, books and fees.
Refer a patient
Do you want to refer your patient to one of our programs? Learn more about Dominion Hospital, our behavioral health programs and our simple admissions process.