For visitors at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, we are committed to providing visitors a welcoming environment and pleasant experience while they enjoy time with their family and friends who are in our care.
Information for our visitors
We are pleased to provide our visitors with a range of services, from wireless internet to ATMs and a gift shop.
Visiting hours at our hospital
We welcome our guests to visit from the hours of 2:00pm to 8:30pm daily, but we have special visiting hours for critical care units.
We ask that all visitors respect our quiet hours from 2:00pm to 4:00pm and 10:00pm to 6:00am, so that others around you can rest and heal.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Our visitor amenities
We are committed to both patient and visitor experiences, and offer a spectrum of services to keep you comfortable throughout your time in our hospital. Some of the visitor benefits we provide include:
- Banking services via ATM
- Convenient and free parking
- Counseling and chaplain services, pastoral care, nondenominational chapel
- Delicious and nutritious gourmet food service, including made-to-order room service dining, a dining room and round-the-clock vending
- Gift shop with an assortment of cards, snacks, gifts, flowers
- Interpreters for many languages, including sign language
- Personalized greeting cards available at the Card Isle kiosk in the main lobby.
- Pleasant, comfortable accommodations with cable television and bedside telephones
- Postal mail, printouts of email messages and flowers delivered to patient rooms
- Waiting areas, with special locations for families of patients in surgery, critical care and emergency care
- Wi-Fi access