For patients at Parham Doctors' Hospital
At Parham Doctors' Hospital, we value you and your family's health above all. We invite you to read more about the additional services we offer you to make your time in our care as comfortable as possible.
Resources and information for our patients
Parham Doctors’ Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, puts our patients first, always. So we're connecting you with hospital information and tools to help make your visit an easy one.
We are here for you and your family.
For both a patient and their loved ones, surgery can cause some nervousness, because you don't always know how long it will take or what's going on in the operating room. To help make the wait easier, we offer a text messaging service to keep your family and friends informed about the status of your surgery.
What to expect at our hospital
From preregistration to navigating insurance and paying bills, we want you to have all the information you need to make hospital care more convenient for you.
Expert care in a comfortable environment
We're committed to delivering you advanced, healing care while making you feel at home. Our healthcare services include orthopedic and spine care, surgical weight loss, behavioral health, emergency care and inpatient rehabilitation. It's our goal to ensure you and your loved ones have a positive experience at our hospital, both clinically and in your level of comfort while you're here.
Some of the amenities you’ll enjoy at our hospital are:
- Convenient and free parking — in front of the hospital off of Parham Road, behind the hospital at the surgical services entrance and in front of the OrthoVirginia medical office building
- A full-service cafeteria located on the first floor near the Main Lobby entrance, offering hot food, deli, salad bar and self-serve areas during these hours:
- Breakfast from 7:00am to 9:30am
- Lunch from 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Dinner from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Visitor lounges are located on most floors and in the main lobby, with special areas for families of patients in surgery, endoscopy, critical care and the emergency room.
- Pastoral care services are available at any time upon request. Our nondenominational prayer room, located on the first floor, is never closed.
We provide assistance and conveniences to make your stay and your friends' and family's visits pleasant, with services including:
- Patient advocates
- Mail, emails and flowers delivered to patient rooms by volunteers
- Banking services via ATM
- Hearing-impaired telecommunication assistance
- Vision-impaired reading service
- Interpreters for many languages
Talk directly to a nurse, any time
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service that provides you with physician referrals and health information 24/7. Our RNs and referral specialists can help you find a doctor, answer your healthcare questions and register for classes and events.
More resources for our patients
Our goal is to provide you with quick and easy access to all the information you need to stay healthy and connected with your healthcare professionals.
Patient financial resources
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information you need regarding payment and health insurance policies. To do that, we provide in-depth resources regarding our accepted health insurance plans, as well as a Patient Payment Estimator.
Behavioral health toolkit
There is no shame or fear in needing mental health care. To support you as you reach for help, we have made it easier than ever to find providers and programs near you, learn more about behavioral health and how to get support if you or a loved one is in need.
Request medical records
Learn how to request a copy of your medical records be sent to your home or physician. We make it easy to obtain these documents with multiple options for submission including fax, post or email.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more