Our best care for your best health
We combine dedicated physicians and staff with state-of-the-art facilities to provide you and your family outstanding medical care. But it's the family feel that makes this a truly special place.
Advanced hospital healthcare in Richmond, Virginia
Parham Doctors’ Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, is a 200-bed acute-care facility serving Central Virginia. We're proud to offer high-quality services that include behavioral health care, inpatient rehabilitation, emergency care and outpatient surgery.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in Richmond's West End.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Richmond community.
We offer a full range of hospital-level healthcare, with services that include:
- Bariatric surgery offering minimally invasive procedures and orthopedic care
- Behavioral health
- Emergency care for children and adults, including cardiac care
- FastTrack ER, an extension of our main emergency room designed for minor illnesses and injuries that require prompt treatment
- Gastroenterology care, including endoscopic procedures
- Rehabilitation for neurological conditions or injuries
- Surgery department with seven fully-licensed operating rooms, four of which are equipped for both traditional and minimally invasive robotic surgery
Awards and recognitions
- Healthgrades' America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Healthgrades' America's 50 Best Hospitals for vascular surgery
- Healthgrades' America's Best 100 Hospitals for:
- Cardiac care
- Coronary intervention
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Joint replacement
- Orthopedic surgery
- Prostate surgery
- Spine surgery
- Healthgrades' awards for excellence in:
- Gynecological surgery
- Critical care
- Labor and delivery
- Patient safety
- Stroke care
- Recognized by The Leapfrog Group with an "A" ranking for meeting the highest safety standards in the U.S.
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for quality care
- The Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
Our hospital earned a 5-star rating for bariatric, or weight loss, surgery from Healthgrades'. We support patients who are struggling with obesity despite attempts to lose weight, first by offering education about the differences between our surgical procedures. Patients also receive an evaluation of their health and, if they undergo surgery, follow-up sessions to encourage healthy lifestyle changes to keep the weight off.
Emotional wellness is an essential part of your overall health, so we offer extensive programs in our Center for Emotional Growth. Using evidence-based behavioral practices to engage patients in treatment and to foster health and recovery from conditions like depression and substance abuse. To make mental healthcare more accessible, we provide multiple options, including inpatient and partial hospitalization programs.
If you've suffered a brain injury or a neurological illness, you will likely need extra help to regain independence and mobility. Our specialists work with patients who have had stroke, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and neurological illness, with the goal of reteaching daily life activities including those needed to communicate with others, eat and swallow safely and control bodily functions.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and for them to be as comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthOne app on the or
The Healthy Living Blog
Read our blogs to learn about preventive care and ways you can lead a healthier lifestyle.