For visitors at Parham Doctors' Hospital
Whether you're visiting a patient or volunteering at Parham Doctors' Hospital, we want to ensure a pleasant experience by providing helpful information. Learn more about our amenities, including Wi-Fi, cafeteria hours and visitor lounges.
Visiting our hospital
We welcome you to Parham Doctors’ Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital. Whether you're visiting a patient or volunteering, we aim to make your experience here a pleasant one by providing helpful information ahead of time.
Information for our visitors
We provide useful information about what to expect when you visit our hospital.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Some of the amenities you’ll enjoy at our hospital include:
- Convenient and free parking — in front of the hospital off of Parham Road, behind the hospital at the Surgical Services entrance and in front of the OrthoVirginia Medical Office Building
- A full-service cafeteria located on the first floor near the main lobby entrance, offering hot food, deli, salad bar and self-serve areas
- Our cafeteria hours are:
- Breakfast from 7:00am to 9:30am
- Lunch from 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Dinner from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Our cafeteria hours are:
- Visitor lounges located on most floors and in the main lobby, with special areas for families of patients in surgery, endoscopy, critical care and the emergency room
- Pastoral care services available upon request at any time
- Nondenominational prayer room located on the first floor and always open
Your comfort is our top priority. You’ll find many special services to ease your stay or to help friends and loved ones while they’re hospitalized, including:
- Patient advocates
- Mail, emails and flowers delivered to patient rooms by volunteers
- Banking services via ATM
- Hearing-impaired telecommunication assistance
- Vision-impaired reading service
- Interpreters for many languages
Our current visitation guidelines
Since 2020, hospital visitation rules have changed periodically, so we share updates about our hospital's visitation protocols to keep you informed.
Hospital visitor policies
Get the most up-to-date information on mask policies, COVID-19 screening for visitors and where to enter our facility when you arrive.
Visitation status due to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor the patterns of COVID-19, we update the status of each facility regarding visitation.