For patients at TriCities Hospital
Patients can learn about medical care and provisions at TriCities Hospital, including private rooms, Wi-Fi and a cafeteria.
Information and resources for our patients
John Randolph Medical Center is now TriCities Hospital. Here, we provide expert healthcare. This includes services and amenities that help you and your loved ones have a comfortable visit throughout your stay with us.
Set up access to your medical history
Our patient services and amenities
We're committed to providing you treatment in a comfortable setting that lets you heal as fully as possible before returning home.
Our patient services and amenities
We are proud to be able to provide you or your loved ones with a range of services intended to keep you comfortable throughout your time in our care.
- Comfortable private rooms, some with river views, and all with cable television
- Convenient and free parking
- Food services including a cafeteria with vending machines
- Gift shop with flowers, cards, and magazines
- Flowers, cards and mail delivered by our volunteers
- Hearing-impaired telecommunication assistance
- Visiting hours from 7:00am — 8:00pm, with exceptions made on a case-by-case basis and special hours for intensive care or critical care areas
- Wi-Fi in patient rooms and throughout the hospital
Our spiritual services
We understand that feeling a connection to your faith is a valuable part of both your life and your well-being. Our nondenominational chapel is open 24 hours and is located on the first floor of the administrative wing. Upon request, we make sure you have access to chaplains and spiritual services based on your religious preference.
Preparing to go home
When your doctor decides you or your loved one is ready for discharge, you’ll receive a discharge order with instructions for follow-up care. If needed, we will help you set home care services or your next appointment with your doctor.
Talk directly to a nurse, any time
Our free Consult-A-Nurse service helps with referrals and questions.
More resources for our patients
Our goal is to provide you with quick and easy access to all the information you need to stay healthy and connected with your healthcare professionals.
Patient financial resources
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information you need regarding payment and health insurance policies. We provide in-depth resources regarding our accepted health insurance plans, as well as a payment estimator.
Behavioral health toolkit
There is no shame or fear in needing mental health care, and we make it easier than ever to find providers and programs near you, learn more about behavioral health and how to get support if you or a loved one is in need.
Preregistration for care
Being able to access your provider easily is a priority in our care for you. We offer preregistration services so that you can fill out paperwork and other forms before you even arrive.
Get appointment updates
Staying informed about your healthcare is important. That's why we provide text message updates about your scheduled appointments and other information.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthOne app on the App Store® or Google Play