Awards and recognition
The steadfast commitment of Chippenham Hospital's staff to excellence has resulted in our hospital receiving awards and accreditations from several reputable third-party organizations.
The region's best care
At Chippenham Hospital, our best measure of achievement is the outstanding and compassionate care we provide our patients daily.
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation certified program
- American College of Radiology accredited for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), mammogram and nuclear medicine
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited cancer program
- DNV Healthcare certified Primary Stroke Center
- DNV Healthcare certified facility for use of ventricular assist devices (VAD)
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) accreditation
- The Joint Commission certified in brain tumor care, stroke rehabilitation and advanced total hip and total knee replacement
- Virginia Department of Health Level I Trauma Center