For patients at Chippenham Hospital
The experienced and qualified staff at Chippenham Hospital work hard to provide effective treatment in a supportive atmosphere to make your visit with us a positive one. Learn more about the resources and amenities we offer.
Information for our patients
At Chippenham Hospital, patient satisfaction is key. We work hard to create a supportive atmosphere with caring staff and essential services so that you can get back to your life as soon as possible.
We offer a broad range of patient amenities so that you have everything you need during your stay at our hospital.
Among our many comfortable accommodations, some of the amenities you’ll enjoy at Chippenham Hospital include:
- 24/7 chaplain services available upon request or referral
- After-hours security shuttles
- Convenient, free parking and valet services
- Gift shop with flowers, cards, magazines, seasonal items, essential toiletries, clothing and more
- In-room food services that provide delicious and healthy meals, as well as a cafeteria, food court, vending machines and gourmet coffee bar
- Nondenominational chapel that is open 24 hours a day
- Private rooms designed for maximum comfort and optimal recovery
- Quiet hours from 2:00pm to 3:00pm and 8:30pm to 9:00am
Thank an employee
We always want your experience to be as positive as possible. If we accomplished this and you would like to personally thank any of the employees that had a hand in your care, you can thank them directly by filling out our employee thank you form.
Talk directly to a nurse, any time
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service that provides you with physician referrals and health information 24/7. Our RNs and referral specialists can help you find a doctor, answer your healthcare questions and register for classes and events.
More resources for our patients
Our goal is to provide you with quick and easy access to all the information you need to stay healthy and connected with your healthcare professionals.
Patient financial resources
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information you need regarding payment and health insurance policies. We provide in-depth resources regarding our accepted health insurance plans, as well as a payment estimator.
Behavioral health toolkit
There is no shame or fear in needing mental health care, and we make it easier than ever to find providers and programs near you, learn more about behavioral health and how to get support if you or a loved one is in need.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more