Hear from our Chippenham Hospital patients about their experiences in our care and the support they received from our experienced doctors and nurses.
Find a Story
Displaying 1-10 of 12 Stories
- Heart Month 2023: Chippenham Hospital leads cardiac innovation in Virginia
- Ken Smith, Chippenham Hospital’s Emergency Management Coordinator, received a regional ODEMSA award for his contributions.
- Mrs. Virginia advocates for trauma education.
- Chippenham Hospital's trauma medical director explains the trauma program.
- Trauma Survivors Day: Teenage trauma patient recovers in time for high school graduation.
- Baby fever is in the air at Chippenham Hospital.
- Everyone in the burn unit and the support staff on other floors were awesome – it was a best-of-the-best kind of thing.
- Chippenham Hospital's clothes closet is dedicated to former employee and supports patients in need.
- HCA Virginia represented at EMS symposium.
- Director of EMS Relations feeds his need for a challenge at HCA Virginia