You're never too far away for our care.
Your well-being is our primary concern, so we continually strive to provide you with the highest level of care, with latest technologies to do just that for you and your family.
Comprehensive healthcare in Henrico County
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology, physical therapy, women's services and a 24/7 emergency room. We also offer three sister campuses, Parham Doctors' Hospital, Retreat Doctors' Hospital and Hanover Emergency, a 24/7 standalone emergency room.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the West End Richmond community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Richmond community.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency room (ER)
- Cardiovascular services through our Heart Center
- Diagnostic imaging services
- Full spectrum women's services through our Women's Hospital, including labor and delivery, gynecology and breast health
- Intensive care services
- Kidney transplants, living kidney donations and paired-exchange kidney transplants through the in-house Virginia Transplant Center
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery procedures
- Oncology services through the Sarah Cannon Institute
- Trauma care
- Level II Trauma Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Primary Stroke Center, designated by The Joint Commission
- American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer-accredited cancer program that has previously received the Outstanding Achievement Award
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for induction of labor, perinatal care, prematurity, sepsis, spinal fusion and stroke
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
Awards and recognitions
- Healthgrades Excellence Awards for bariatric surgery, cardiac care, coronary intervention, critical care, gastrointestinal care, joint replacement, orthopedic surgery, prostate surgery and overall surgical care
The Heart Center
We have a centralized unit that specializes in a full range of cardiovascular services, including treatments for heart attack, heart failure and heart disease, as well as cardiac rehabilitation and a cardiac catheterization lab.
Virginia Transplant Center
At our in-house transplant center, we expertly treat kidney disease and renal failure with kidney transplants, living kidney donations and paired exchange kidney transplants.
The Womens Hospital
We want women to feel like they can have their various healthcare needs met all under one roof. The Women's Hospital is made up of a dedicated team of women's health professionals who specialize in a range of services, including breast health, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology and labor and delivery.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and for them to be as comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthOne app on the or