Strengthening healthcare for you
We are growing in big ways — just for you! We’ve partnered with leading providers and are introducing new services and advanced technologies so you have exceptional healthcare close to home.
Personalized care for all patients in Dulles, Virginia
Our hospital, conveniently located on Route 50 in Loudoun County provides emergency, medical, mental health, surgical and women's health services. As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, we share the strength of more than 160 hospitals including our sister hospital down the street, Reston Hospital Center, and across the United States and England.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Dulles community. The hospital has garnered recognition for high quality patient and surgical care and consistently earns high marks in patient experience.
We're part of the Loudoun community.
- Laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
Awards and recognitions
- Recognized by The American College of Radiology for mammograms
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Target: Stroke Gold Plus with Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement Award.
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for disease specific care for chest pain
Labor and delivery for high-risk pregnancies
From advanced monitoring for high-risk pregnancies to our 24/7 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), we designed our surroundings for the comfort and safety of you and your baby.
Mental health services
We've made mental health care more accessible by adding an inpatient unit and an outpatient clinic to keep you closer to your home and support system of family and friends.
Our ER services are advanced and specialized to meet your emergency healthcare needs. We are also a designated primary stroke center, so we can offer you quick, efficient stroke care.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and for them to be as comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more