For visitors at StoneSprings Hospital Center
Find out about our visiting hours and amenities to make your visit to loved ones comfortable at StoneSprings Hospital Center.
Visiting our hospital
StoneSprings Hospital Center's priority is to respond to your questions, while helping you feel welcome and comfortable before your visit.
Information for our visitors
We offer information and tools to help you prepare for your visit.
Visiting hours at our hospital
Our visiting hours are generally open but vary by hospital unit based on the patient's condition and any public health concerns.
Critical care hours
We observe open visitation in our critical care units, but we allow no more than two visitors per room.
Labor and delivery
Visitors are welcome at any time!
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
You'll find many additional resources to ease your stay or to help friends and loved ones while they're hospitalized, including:
- Waiting areas, with special locations for families of patients in surgery, critical care and emergency
- Facility signs and building directories to help you find your way around
- Counseling and chaplain services, pastoral care, nondenominational room
- Guest relations department to help address concerns while you're in the hospital
- Postal mail, newspapers, flowers and gifts delivered to patient rooms
- Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) access
- Translation services for many languages, including sign language
- Assistive devices for sensory-impaired persons
- Food service from our first-class dining program, including a variety of foods, food consistencies and different diets provided through made-to-order room service dining, a cafeteria and guest meals, as well as round-the-clock vending in areas near the emergency department
- Convenient and free parking
We are a tobacco-free hospital to support a healthy environment for our visitor, patients and staff.
We are located at the following address:
StoneSprings Hospital Center
24440 Stone Springs Boulevard
Dulles, VA 20166