For patients at StoneSprings Hospital Center
If you are preparing for outpatient or inpatient care at StoneSprings Hospital Center, here you can review Stonesprings Hospital Center's patient amenities and learn how to preregister before your stay.
Information and resources for our patients
Providing you with expert care and returning you quickly to your family, work and everyday life are our primary goals at StoneSprings Hospital Center.
Receive surgery updates to your loved ones
Your loved ones can receive text message updates while they wait for you during your surgery. Standard text message rates apply.
Making your stay a home away from home
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, we've tailored our amenities to you so you feel at ease during your stay.
Creating a comfortable hospital stay
We provide top-notch services, a caring and professional staff, outstanding facilities, a supportive atmosphere and a friendly environment. Amenities you'll enjoy include:
- Pleasant, comfortable accommodations with cable TV, wireless internet (Wi-Fi) access and bedside telephones in private rooms, which contribute to our ongoing infection prevention efforts
- Delicious and nutritious food service from our first-class dining program, including a variety of foods, food consistencies and different diets provided through made-to-order room service dining, a cafeteria and guest meals, as well as round-the-clock vending in areas near the emergency department
- Convenient and free parking
- Facility signs and building directories to help you find your way around
- Counseling and chaplain services, pastoral care, nondenominational room
- Guest relations department to help address concerns while you're in the hospital
- Postal mail, newspapers, flowers and gifts delivered to patient rooms
- Translation services for many languages, including sign language
- Assistive devices for sensory-impaired persons
Our visiting hours are generally open but vary by hospital unit based on the patient's condition and any public health concerns.
Critical care hours
We observe open visitation, however, we request no visitors during the shift changes which are between 6:30am to 8:00am and 6:30pm to 8:00pm. We allow no more than two visitors per room.
Labor and delivery
Visitors are welcome at any time!
We are a tobacco-free hospital to support a healthy environment for our visitors, patients and staff.
When your doctor decides that you are ready to leave the hospital, you will receive a discharge order with instructions for follow-up care, such as medication, dietary requirements or recommendations and your next scheduled appointment with your doctor. Before you leave, you will also need to stop by the hospital cashier to settle your account. A hospital representative will escort you to your waiting transportation. You may want to arrange with a family member or friend to take you home prior to your discharge from the hospital.
Case management services
You may also receive recommendations from our case management staff for additional healthcare services to assist you after your hospital stay. We can provide the phone numbers and information, but you, your family and/or significant other are responsible for making all arrangements, including payment.
We are located at the following address:
HCA Virginia Stone Springs Hospital
24440 Stone Springs Blvd
Dulles, VA 20166
Talk directly to a nurse, any time
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service that provides you with physician referrals and health information 24/7. Our RNs and referral specialists can help you find a doctor, answer your healthcare questions and register for classes and events.
More resources for our patients
Our goal is to provide you with quick and easy access to all the information you need to stay healthy and connected with your healthcare professionals.
Patient financial resources
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information you need regarding payment and health insurance policies. We provide in-depth resources regarding our accepted health insurance plans, as well as a payment estimator.
Behavioral health toolkit
There is no shame or fear in needing mental health care, and we make it easier than ever to find providers and programs near you, learn more about behavioral health and how to get support if you or a loved one is in need.