Read stories from patients at StoneSprings Hospital Center and learn more about their experience receiving care from our staff of highly trained providers.
Find a Story
Displaying all of 7 Stories
- StoneSprings Hospital ICU nurse recognized for making a difference.
- National Hispanic Heritage Month: Spotlight on StoneSprings Hospital Center's director of surgical services.
- After discovering that he had a fractured hip and would require a hip replacement, Michael Hubbard shares his pre and post surgical experience at StoneSprings Hospital.
- When Hugo discovered he was ineligible for a knee replacement due to his weight, he worked with StoneSprings to find a weight loss solution for him.
- Weight loss surgery at StoneSprings Hospital launched a process of change for one determined patient.
- Quick thinking and rapid care saved this fit 40-year-old and alerted him to a heart condition
- HCA Virginia represented at EMS symposium.