For visitors at Johnston-Willis Hospital
Visitors can learn about Johnston-Willis Hospital's range of services offered to make their time at our hospital pleasant, including a gift shop, comfortable waiting areas and tasty meal options.
Information for our visitors
We provided information to help you navigate our hospital so that you can feel more at home during your time with us.
Visitor/quiet hours at our hospital
While we encourage visitation for all of our patients, we ask that visitors observe our quiet hours so that patients can gain proper rest for optimal healing. Quiet hours last from 8:30pm to 9:00am.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Our hospital's special services
If you are visiting a loved one in the hospital, we are pleased to be able to offer a variety of services designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Our special services include:
- 24/7 nondenominational chapel, located on the first floor
- ATM banking services
- Building directories overhead in the halls and on the walls in our hospital
- Convenient, free parking
- Discounts for several nearby hotels
- Expanded, flexible visiting hours
- Food options, including a cafeteria, Subway sandwich shop, vending machines and gourmet coffee bar
- Gift shop with flowers, cards, magazines, and more
- Interpreters for several languages
- Pastoral care available at any time upon request or referral
- Wi-Fi access
Walgreens Pharmacy at Johnston-Willis Hospital is our full-service pharmacy, located on the first floor of the hospital atrium. The convenient in-house location allows our pharmacists to provide compassionate care and fast resources so the focus can always remain on your loved one getting better. You can contact the pharmacy Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at (804) 483-6910.