For patients at LewisGale Medical Center
For your convenience, we have provided access to LewisGale Medical Center's helpful resources and services to make your stay feel as comfortable as possible.
Information and resources for our patients
Treating your health condition with compassion and efficiency is our main goal at LewisGale Medical Center. We offer outstanding facilities led by skilled care teams to ensure your stay with us is exceptional.
Volunteer with us
When you volunteer at LewisGale Medical Center, you make a big difference in the lives of our patients, visitors and staff. Volunteers help us expand the capacity of our staff, provide top-quality and cost-effective care, all while extending the reach of our services into the community.
Amenities and resources
We want your stay with us to be as comfortable as possible, which is why we offer a wide range of services to make sure you feel supported and taken care of.
Our amenities and services
The range of services and amenities at our hospital were instituted with you in mind. These include:
- ATM banking services
- Assistive devices for sensory-impaired persons
- Convenient, free parking, valet service and parking shuttle
- Counseling and chaplain services, pastoral care and a nondenominational chapel
- Delicious, made-to-order room service
- Facility signs and building directories to help you find your way around
- Interpreters for many languages, including sign language
- Jazzman’s Coffee Shop with gourmet coffees, teas, pastries, sandwiches, soups, salads, cards, gifts and flowers
- Nearby hotels, restaurants/fast food for visitors and families
- Online service to send flowers
- Pleasant, comfortable accommodations with cable TV and bedside telephones
- Postal mail, printouts of email messages and flowers delivered to patient rooms
- Safety and security measures for your well-being and the care of your valuables during your stay
- Waiting areas with special locations for families of patients in surgery, critical care and emergency
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access
Preparing for your return home
When your doctor decides you’re ready to leave the hospital, you’ll receive a discharge order with instructions for follow-up care, such as your next scheduled appointment with your doctor, medication and any dietary requirements or recommendations. You’ll also stop by the hospital cashier to settle your account.
You will be escorted by a hospital representative to your waiting transportation. As such, you may want to arrange a family member or friend to take you home.
Talk directly to a nurse, any time
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service that provides you with physician referrals and health information 24/7. Our RNs and referral specialists can help you find a doctor, answer your healthcare questions and register for classes and events.
More resources for our patients
Our goal is to provide you with quick and easy access to all the information you need to stay healthy and connected with your healthcare professionals.
Patient financial resources
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information you need regarding payment and health insurance policies. We provide in-depth resources regarding our accepted health insurance plans, as well as a payment estimator.
Behavioral health toolkit
There is no shame or fear in needing mental health care, and we make it easier than ever to find providers and programs near you, learn more about behavioral health and how to get support if you or a loved one is in need.
Stay up-to-date and informed
Participating insurance list
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more