Patient-centered care — every day, every visit
We proudly provide Northern Virginia with specialty services, such as neonatology and advanced robotic surgery, as well as two 24/7 emergency rooms — one on our main hospital campus and one in Tysons.
Medical and surgical care in Reston, Virginia
Welcome to Reston Hospital Center, a full-service, 243-bed acute care medical and surgical hospital serving residents in Reston and the growing Northern Virginia region. We are conveniently located near the Reston Town Center, and just minutes from Dulles Airport. Our expanding campus features superb medical expertise across numerous specialties, giving you access to the best care providers, technology and evidence-based treatments.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach across Northern Virginia.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of Fairfax County.
- 24/7 emergency care, including a Level II Trauma Center on the main hospital campus in Reston and a freestanding emergency room in Tysons
- Women’s care nationally recognized for obstetrics, gynecology, labor and delivery
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Surgical care for spine, orthopedic and bariatric programs
- Inpatient rehabilitation center, a dedicated 30-bed unit offering physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Advanced Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center, certified by The Joint Commission
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation certified program
- American College of Radiology accredited for multiple modalities
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) accreditation
- The Joint Commission Disease-Specific certifications
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on key quality measures
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Virginia Department of Health Level II Trauma Center
Awards and recognitions
- Healthgrades® 'America's 250 Best Hospitals' Award™
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals Awards for Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Surgery and Pulmonary Care
- Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- American College of Cardiology NCDR Chest Pain - MI Registry Platinum Performance Achievement Award
- Healthgrades Labor & Delivery Excellence Award
- Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award
- Healthgrades 5 Star Safety Ratings for bariatric surgery, heart failure, sepsis, C-section delivery, vaginal delivery and spinal fusion
- Press Ganey 2022 Human Experience (HX) Guardian of Excellence Award® for NICU Patient Experience
- Money.com and The Leapfrog Group’s Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery
Our advanced surgery program provides minimally invasive and robot-assisted procedures for a range of conditions, including those affecting the gastrointestinal, spinal and neurological areas of the body.
Also called neuro rehab, this program helps patients recover from strokes, spine and brain tumors, injuries and other neurological disorders. Our new rehab facility offers physical, occupational and speech therapy, among others.
Weight loss program
Eligible candidates for bariatric surgery can get more information about this life-changing procedure. Our weight loss services also include support with lifestyle changes, fitness goals and relapse prevention.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and for them to be as comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthOne app on the or